twitter




















Teaching adults is a great experience. I've done it before, but my last experience with adults was teaching German. I was a bit confused first, but now that I've put my head and heart in this new project it all seems easier.
These classes need different contents because adults have a bigger knowledge and life experience, so we must try to avoid childish classes and worksheets. But don't ignore games or group activities such as role-plays, because they always work!
Here's an example: on our first class I presented these images to make a brainstorm about the English culture. Mr. Bean was a success!!
Thanks to all my dear readers who made some comments to give me ideas and advices! It's nice to know that someone follows my work and cares about it. A huge hug for all of you***

0 comentários: